• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YOUR GAME OF 2016?

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
2016 was in my opinion a bad year for games. But it means 2017 is an amazing year for games (gap years just have to happen in gaming).
But DOOM was by far my fav game of 2016. Good music, tearing those demons apart, shooting. I loved it.

DragoNate

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
I REALLY wanna say Beyond Good & Evil, but I didn't start live streaming it until the new year.
Kingdom: New Lands. Kingdom has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

Stephen

2016 was in my opinion a bad year for games. But it means 2017 is an amazing year for games (gap years just have to happen in gaming).
But DOOM was by far my fav game of 2016. Good music, tearing those demons apart, shooting. I loved it.
Why did you think it was a bad year?

We got a PC version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, DOOM (like you mentioned), The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Expansion (basically the size of the original game), Overwatch, Titanfall 2 (underrated gem, so amazing), Battlefield 1, Dark Souls 3, Gears of War 4, Stardew Valley, Uncharted 4, and Final Fantasy XV. Definitely one of the better years we've had in the past few years. I'd say it was quite amazing with some really awesome titles, not to mention the launch of the Nvidia GTX 10 series, freaking tons of performance and not too expensive. I'd say it was pretty good, at least from a PC gaming standpoint, but consoles got some amazing exclusives too.

ShuriBear

TubeBuddy User
Why did you think it was a bad year?

We got a PC version of Rise of the Tomb Raider, DOOM (like you mentioned), The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Expansion (basically the size of the original game), Overwatch, Titanfall 2 (underrated gem, so amazing), Battlefield 1, Dark Souls 3, Gears of War 4, Stardew Valley, Uncharted 4, and Final Fantasy XV. Definitely one of the better years we've had in the past few years. I'd say it was quite amazing with some really awesome titles, not to mention the launch of the Nvidia GTX 10 series, freaking tons of performance and not too expensive. I'd say it was pretty good, at least from a PC gaming standpoint, but consoles got some amazing exclusives too.

I hate Overwatch, DS franchise, Uncharted franchise, Stardew Valley is not my kind of game, I am a pc gamer so GoW4 is no option (not getting Windows 10 for a game, Windows 10 is awful.), BF1 was stale and never liked Titanfall too. Not to mention the failure of New Mans Sky (saw that one coming from lightyears away) and Mirrors Edge Catalyst.

2017 has For Honor, the new South Park game, RE7, ME, Cuphead (yes I know hypocrite of me to say this, because its also Windows 10/xbox1 excl), Outlast 2, Crash Bandicoot remake (again hypocrite of me to say it, but nostalgia is talking here) and many more.