• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel 3d artist

Erikagloom

User name: Erikagloom
Title of introduction: 3d artist
Your name/ Alias: Erikagloom
Where are you from? Italia
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i want to see how other people are using this extension for grow their channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: show how to create 3d object for metaverse like the sandbox, decentraland, ecc
How frequently do you upload? i would like to do it daily
What are your hobbies? read, i read a lot of chinese novel. usually wuxia.
What is your biggest dream? to live in Bali working 4 hours a day remotly and enjoy myself the rest of the time.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCT_lmLjhJu_zngg-bM2MrA

OP
OP
Erikagloom

Erikagloom

good morning,
I'm erikagloom. this year I started my journey as an artist in the world of the web3 and I'm finally starting to get feedback from the builders community.

I am currently chief game developer for a Turkish group that works mainly with the sandbox and I am learning blender to enter the metaverse of decentraland, space and TGC world.

I would like to create a second entry with my channel bringing know-how contents for other creators or kids who would like to learn how to build 3d objects and earn something. But I don't speak English well.

I am Italian.

but I don't know if a channel in my language would give me satisfaction for the numbers.

Does anyone have a similar experience and can you advise me?