• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Welcome to Beautiful Nights

Beautiful Nights

User name: Beautiful Nights
Title of introduction: Welcome to Beautiful Nights
Your name/ Alias: Beautiful Nights
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been seeing TubeBuddy ads for awhile on YouTube, before I thought about joining.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need more support in the beginning growing my channel and needing a since of community.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like for my channel Beautiful Nights, to become well known and possibly one of those YouTube channels you think about when you want to listen to all different types of music. I would also hope that one day this channel could become profitable. And in some way supplement my income.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, usually on the weekends.
What are your hobbies? I like to draw, make music videos, and I'm also an Amazon affiliate and I like to post affiliate links.
What is your biggest dream? I would like my YouTube channel to be profitable, be able to supplement my income. And create content that everyone loves and enjoys.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCrsirkzvfJP-E_ngkBddeUA