• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question is starting out on youtube supposed to be this hard?!

John on a Bike

I can remember when I made a YouTube channel years ago and at that time you did not need 1,000 subs etc and I started to make a little money straight away. But then YouTube moved the goal posts to their present requirements and I was gutted. I abandoned that channel as I just felt like " what's the point" and I know of a LOT of other channels that disappeared then to ....some of them very good ones to which have never really been replaced. It was a shame and the thing is all the time YouTube all the time have still been making their money just not sharing it with us

Reactions: Damon

Bod68

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am just starting out and finding it hard to balance not spamming the channel or flooding pages. I'm guessing it's more for memories and family and friends to look at but obviously I would love it to be popular. Tips are always welcome! I'm learning big titme. I'm also a little camera shy and my voice sounds bad- I could never do voiceovers! lol :joy:

John on a Bike

I am just starting out and finding it hard to balance not spamming the channel or flooding pages. I'm guessing it's more for memories and family and friends to look at but obviously I would love it to be popular. Tips are always welcome! I'm learning big titme. I'm also a little camera shy and my voice sounds bad- I could never do voiceovers! lol :joy:

I think we all can be camera shy at times and I would dare like to bet that NONE of use like the sound of our own voices. Its something that people have said since we first learned to record the human voice as we sound a lot different to ouseleves that we do to the rest of the world. But that does not mean your voice is bad its just the way we hear it that's different

Reactions: Bod68

Bod68

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think we all can be camera shy at times and I would dare like to bet that NONE of use like the sound of our own voices. Its something that people have said since we first learned to record the human voice as we sound a lot different to ouseleves that we do to the rest of the world. But that does not mean your voice is bad its just the way we hear it that's different
This is my biggest problem- my voice is horrible and makes me cringe! lol NO idea how to get over this... lol

Bod68

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It is being confident enough to forget what you sound like and think what other people perceive you as; everyone says I sound fine- but I tend to disagree... On my recent vlogs I feel everyone is watching me when I'm vlogging; I then stop videoing and don't maximise the situation. Only after I think to myself why do I worry what other people thing?!?

Reactions: kenjackson