• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback How to do Clickable Thumbnails inside a video -- Not Infocards

The Thinker's Bible

Subscriber Goal
Hi,

In some videos I've seen:

1. Thumbnails displayed while the video is playing that you can click on to see that other video. These were NOT Infocards at the top. Nor were they End Screens.

2. When I hit Pause, a film strip of the creator's videos appears along the bottom of the screen. All the thumbnails are clickable and lead to the respective videos being played.

How are these two things done? Is there any video or web page explaining how to do those things? I've search several times in vain -- all I get for search results are videos on how to make regular thumbnails attractive.

Thanks,
Robert

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Oi,

Em alguns vídeos que vi:

1. Miniaturas exibidas durante a reprodução do vídeo nas quais você pode clicar para ver esse outro vídeo. Estes NÃO eram Infocards no topo. Nem eram telas finais.

2. Quando clico em Pausar, uma tira de filme dos vídeos do criador aparece na parte inferior da tela. Todas as miniaturas são clicáveis e levam à reprodução dos respectivos vídeos.

Como essas duas coisas são feitas? Existe algum vídeo ou página da web explicando como fazer essas coisas? Pesquisei várias vezes em vão - tudo o que recebo para resultados de pesquisa são vídeos sobre como tornar as miniaturas regulares atraentes.

Obrigado,
Roberto
[/CITAR]

A única maneira que conheço é na tela final.

Abra seu vídeo, vá para o editor e a tela final

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
The only way I know is on final screen

Open your video, go to editor and then to final screen

OP
OP
T

The Thinker's Bible

Subscriber Goal
Thanks. That's called an End Screen. I already have End Screens and Infocards in all my videos.

But I saw the above items in a a number of videos from larger channels and don't see any way in the Editor to do either. Maybe it's something they allow larger channels to do that they don't allow smaller channels to do?

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
O elemento clicável no meio do vídeo é novo para mim e não parece ser uma boa opção. Por que, se o espectador sair no meio do vídeo, isso não prejudicará a retenção de público e o desempenho do vídeo?

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Clickable element in the middle of the video is new to me and doesn't seem to be a good option. Why if the viewer leaves in the middle of the video won't it hurt audience retention and video performance?

OP
OP
T

The Thinker's Bible

Subscriber Goal
Clickable element in the middle of the video is new to me and doesn't seem to be a good option. Why if the viewer leaves in the middle of the video won't it hurt audience retention and video performance?
It's the same thing as an Infocard. Except it's a thumbnail, not a little text box.

IsabellaHarper

Hi,

In some videos I've seen:

1. Thumbnails displayed while the video is playing that you can click on to see that other video. These were NOT Info cards at the top. Nor were they End Screens. best steel for fillet knife 2022.PNG

2. When I hit Pause, a film strip of the creator's videos appears at the bottom of the screen. All the thumbnails are clickable and lead to the respective videos being played.

How are these two things done? Is there any video or web page explaining how to do those things? I've searched several times in vain -- all I get for search results are videos on how to make regular thumbnails attractive.

Thanks,
Robert

facing same issue for couple of days

Last edited:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks. That's called an End Screen. I already have End Screens and Infocards in all my videos.

But I saw the above items in a a number of videos from larger channels and don't see any way in the Editor to do either. Maybe it's something they allow larger channels to do that they don't allow smaller channels to do?
Would you mind providing a screen-share video of these clickable thumbnail elements? I am happy to look into this but I have no idea what you are referring to.