• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Hardest channels to grow?

OP
OP
TrVlogs

TrVlogs

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
So, if creators that have poor results expect better results by doing the same thing without seeking out new ideas, insights, inspiration, or perspectives from more successful creators, then they can expect they will continue to stagnate.

There are so many places online beyond this forum and discord to get some new ideas, insights, inspiration, and perspectives. Maybe he needs to watch a lot more YT videos from credible creators or he can blame YT for "having it out for him" and "keeping him down."
Everything you are telling me I tell him. I mean with the new job he has now working 15-hour days I understand but before he had no excuses. People are going to do what they want to do end the end.

Reactions: Damon

Wilson IS

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
right click and translate the magic happens - simple

I think the hardest channel to grow is the one where you haven't tried anything.
8 years ago my son and I had a minecraft channel and in 2 years we grew to 11k subscribers. My son gave up and I deleted the channel.
After some time I discovered this amazing other channel about tools and because of the tool I had videos with 3k or more views and my channel less than 1k. I deleted the channel.
In addition to the excellent opinions given by our friends, today more than anything else, the plan should be long term, for example 5 years. It can happen that you make a video and explode from growing, but that's as easy as winning the lottery.
1 - Have a long-term plan (at least 5 years)
2 - Get to know the TB tool and use all its features to the fullest
3 - Share on social networks. Specifically choose a social network that you like and spread the word
4 - Work, develop, work, improve, work and the result comes.

• Love
Reactions: Damon