• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Canned Responses button only visible for recent comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit Thinks

Hi,

The Canned Responses button isn't visible for every comment. I am getting 30-50 comments a day. How am I supposed to reply to them with Canned Responses if the button vanishes after around 10-12 comments? PFA

Screenshot 2022-06-15 121749.png

--
Thanks,
Amit Thinks YouTube Channel
Follow me here:
youtube.com/c/Amittechie

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

The Canned Responses button isn't visible for every comment. I am getting 30-50 comments a day. How am I supposed to reply to them with Canned Responses if the button vanishes after around 10-12 comments? PFA

View attachment 12326

--
Thanks,
Follow me here:
youtube.com/c/Amittechie

Heya!!

I did a test on my channel since I've more than 50 comments to which I haven't replied overall and some are dated over a year ago and in all of those comments, I'm able to use the Comment Canned option feature. It seems that this error is specific to your channel, can you please try reinstalling the extension, clear the cache and cookies of your browser and see if it works?

If the issue persists, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this, and the takt-time for the reply on the same is 24-48 working hours, so please don't worry If you don't hear from our support team right away or in 24 hours.

Hope this help!

Reactions: BraveStar

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

View attachment 12326

--
Thanks,
Follow me here:
youtube.com/c/Amittechie

Heya!!

I did a test on my channel since I've more than 50 comments to which I haven't replied overall and some are dated over a year ago and in all of those comments, I'm able to use the Comment Canned option feature. It seems that this error is specific to your channel, can you please try reinstalling the extension, clear the cache and cookies of your browser and see if it works?

If the issue persists, please make a support ticket at https://tubebuddy.com/support so that our team can look into this, and the takt-time for the reply on the same is 24-48 working hours, so please don't worry If you don't hear from our support team right away or in 24 hours.

Hope this help!

Reactions: BraveStar
Status
Not open for further replies.