• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Automotive What is your dream car

Swisha G

TubeBuddy User
i think i have to agree with someone above that said a tour bus! that or an RV, with my logo on the outside and a full music studio on the inside

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
What is your dream car and what is your dream car and how would you modify it if you were to get the car
My dream car would definitely be a classic 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback in a sleek black color. It's an iconic beauty with timeless appeal. If I were fortunate enough to own one, I'd keep the exterior mostly stock to preserve its vintage charm. However, I'd make some modern upgrades under the hood for better performance, like a more powerful engine and improved suspension. The goal would be to enjoy the classic aesthetic while experiencing the thrill of a modern driving experience.

I am hoping that my dream car is yet to come, and it will be a roomy preferably V16 engine, something in the style of the old classic cars of the 60s and 70s. Currently I have fulfilled one such dream, and it is an Opel Calibra though, a lot of restoration and an investment that will probably never end.

thuyduong9x

https://kubet789.best/lam-the-nao-d...ngay-sau-khi-doc-khong-so-thieu-mot-trong-ba/
Ảnh chụp màn hình 2024-04-01 190325.png

• Love
Reactions: allexandra