• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Automotive What is your dream car

Shakmeister5000

My answer would be the Nissan r34 GTR spec V in midnight purple.

19ΓÇ¥ Rota Grids alloy in dark bronze colour
Toyo r888 tyres just for that look when looking from the back seeing the tread patterns
Spacers if the wheels are not sitting flush with the fender
Lower it if needed to fill the arch gap

Then I would stand back and cry thinking I canΓÇÖt believe IΓÇÖve got my dream car

byyzeroh

Subscriber Goal
Would have to be the Impreza, got into cars purely thanks to rally Imprezas and the holy grail of rally cars (in my opinion). If I somehow was able to afford it I'd probably want to do a build as close to this as possible.

Mcraempreza.jpeg

Shakmeister5000

Would have to be the Impreza, got into cars purely thanks to rally Imprezas and the holy grail of rally cars (in my opinion). If I somehow was able to afford it I'd probably want to do a build as close to this as possible.
Always love the p1 Imprezas. I think they all should come with factory fitted rally decals. There was a new version in the same colour with the full decals on and it looked and sounded stunning (I love the Subaru exhaust noise)

Reactions: Mr Mian

JohnBulgaria

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I have a few, I have a few...haha

Definitely the Corvette C6 Z06, and I like the Mustang SVT Terminator Cobra, for off-roading I'd want a G500 W463 G-Wagen Mercedes-Benz, and I think that's enough. I'm humble, I don't want a Ferrari or anything

lisasmodelhorsediy

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
I like Lambhorghini. But I am sure, thats not happening too soon in my life. So for now, I just want Automatic Car Suzuki ALTO? Wagon R? I would be happy to at least own one car or at least afford it.

Karen Anderson

Subscriber Goal
My current dream car would be a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. I've already got my dream truck a Dodge Ram.

Nickyyy

I'm a car fanatic. Unfortunately, I don't have my own car right now, but I drive my father's car. I constantly help my father with repairs and upgrades to his Audi. I like this model, it's a pleasure to drive and I would like to have one in the future. My father also trusts me to diagnose the car. I found the guys at ecutools where you can buy a lot of useful things for your car. I think this is now my favorite online store where I would like to buy a lot of different things. I purchased chip tuning.
big_1478034.jpg

LeighHopkins

I realize I'm breaking into the conversation after a long time, but I'd like to share my thoughts. Personally, my dream car would have to be a sleek, black Tesla Model S with all the latest tech features. As for modifications, I'd definitely add some custom rims and maybe even tint the windows a bit.

LeighHopkins

I realize I'm breaking into the conversation after a long time, but I'd like to share my thoughts. Personally, my dream car would have to be a sleek, black Tesla Model S with all the latest tech features. As for modifications, I'd definitely add some custom rims and maybe even tint the windows a bit.
And IΓÇÖm so excited to share that I have finally found my dream car, but there's a bit of a catch. It's located out of state, which means I'll need to arrange for transportation to get it to me. That's why I'm currently searching for a reliable company that provides quality long distance flatbed towing services at a reasonable price. I understand the importance of choosing a trustworthy and professional company to ensure my dream car is transported with the utmost care and attention.

emmaevans

I like different cars, which is why I don't own one and often rent new models. The main thing I pay attention to when renting is insurance, it is important for me that it covers different cases. Also, I have recently been using American Express insurance because many friends recommended it to me. Here you can find out more details at Rental24h.com