• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello, and good night! Or should I say "bonne nuit" :) (French speaking bedtime story channel here!)

lesbrasdemorphee

Subscriber Goal
User name: lesbrasdemorphee
Title of introduction: Hello, and good night! Or should I say "bonne nuit" :) (French speaking bedtime story channel here!)
Your name/ Alias: Morphée
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended by another YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm always looking to better my channel, and this looks like a good place to have conversations about it!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is there for the (French speaking) troubled sleepers who don't like meditation. My goal for it is to develop the business I started. I reached 16k subscribers last month, so I'm looking to grow more over the next months/years in order to be able to quit my day job and do this full time.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a new bedtime story every Sunday and Wednesday
What are your hobbies? I used to be a singer, but when covid started it became impossible to perform. That's why I turned to bedtime stories instead, so I can still use my voice but do so on my own terms. I still sing under the shower though! I also write and draw. :)
What is your biggest dream? A publishing deal! For my YouTube channel, I only use works that are in the public domain. But I also write, so I'd love to publish my own book some day.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aWIWR3m_ZkH20uZturKOg

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: lesbrasdemorphee
Title of introduction: Hello, and good night! Or should I say "bonne nuit" :) (French speaking bedtime story channel here!)
Your name/ Alias: Morphée
Where are you from? Belgium
How did you find TubeBuddy? Recommended by another YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm always looking to better my channel, and this looks like a good place to have conversations about it!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is there for the (French speaking) troubled sleepers who don't like meditation. My goal for it is to develop the business I started. I reached 16k subscribers last month, so I'm looking to grow more over the next months/years in order to be able to quit my day job and do this full time.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a new bedtime story every Sunday and Wednesday
What are your hobbies? I used to be a singer, but when covid started it became impossible to perform. That's why I turned to bedtime stories instead, so I can still use my voice but do so on my own terms. I still sing under the shower though! I also write and draw. :)
What is your biggest dream? A publishing deal! For my YouTube channel, I only use works that are in the public domain. But I also write, so I'd love to publish my own book some day.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aWIWR3m_ZkH20uZturKOg

Welcome! It's great to have you on board with us :)

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

Kathleen

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Bienvenue ! :D I'm definitely going to check your channel out because I need to find ways to keep my French practice on the up and up, haha!

Reactions: lesbrasdemorphee
OP
OP
lesbrasdemorphee

lesbrasdemorphee

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the welcome :)
Awesome! I must warn you that depending on your level, the stories might be a bit challenging. Some are fairy tales from the 17th century, and use of the language was quite different back then. But apart from that enjoy, and do let me know if you have any feedback. :)

Reactions: Kathleen