• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Out of 10 how many will click on this thumbnail? Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gameplay.

TheGamingAlien

TubeBuddy Legend
www.toeverylastone.com
Subscriber Goal
Part #1.png

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I am not sure what this thumbnail conveys aside from the idea the face is a character within the game.

MattCommand1

On sabbatical
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
:thinking: Oh okay, so just to clarify, It's Assassin's Creed Valhalla game thumbnail and the character displayed in it is the protagonist.

Yes, I gathered all that by your title and the image. But that may not compelling enough for many people to click. Otherwise, you are largely dependent on the Title and the thumbnails is just background. IN my view, a character's face is not compelling enough to click. You may want to experiment a bit more than simply a character's face.

OP
OP
TheGamingAlien

TheGamingAlien

TubeBuddy Legend
www.toeverylastone.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, I gathered all that by your title and the image. But that may not compelling enough for many people to click. Otherwise, you are largely dependent on the Title and the thumbnails is just background. IN my view, a character's face is not compelling enough to click. You may want to experiment a bit more than simply a character's face.
:thinking:Sure I'll experiment on it.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am not sure what this thumbnail conveys aside from the idea the face is a character within the game.

I agree, the thumbnail doesn't really say much. You always have to take into account that the thumbnail is likely gonna be the first thing viewers will see before the title of the video so you want them to be drawn to it and get at least a little bit of what the content is about right away.

OP
OP
TheGamingAlien

TheGamingAlien

TubeBuddy Legend
www.toeverylastone.com
Subscriber Goal
I agree, the thumbnail doesn't really say much. You always have to take into account that the thumbnail is likely gonna be the first thing viewers will see before the title of the video so you want them to be drawn to it and get at least a little bit of what the content is about right away.
Sure I'll consider your points, thanks for your support.