• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Research Research Hack! Have you ever wondered where your videos have been shared?

OP
OP
The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
Whoa! You do not know what you have discovered my friend. Oh, man! This is huge!

I just did a search using my unique identifier and you are correct. No Results. Do you even comprehend what this means? It means that Google is no longer indexing TEXT. Not only does it show that this hack does not work, but it means that NO Text-based SEO is working anymore. You have stumbled upon a galactic-sized shift in how Google's search index works. I cannot even articulate how massive this discovery is.

I have been noticing the evidence of this shift over the last year, where it has become almost impossible for me to use Google search and find anything that I am looking for. No matter what I search for, I always get the same dang results. This is because Google does care anymore what you want to see, they are showing you what they want you to see.

When I used to search for my Unique identifier I would get thousands of results back. Now I get none. This means that Google has deleted countless thousands of index results from its database referring to my identifier word. But not just mine, but potentially ALL. That is why it has become so hard to find anything using text-based search. Just this morning I was trying to find something on Google, and even using Boolean search contractors, I could not alter the results Google was giving me. Now I know why.

You may have uncovered a secret that may change everything concerning SEO.

Reactions: kenjackson
OP
OP
The Jungle Explorer

The Jungle Explorer

I should have been born 200 years ago!
TubeBuddy Pro
thejungleexplorer.com
Subscriber Goal
I am having difficulty finding anything on Google anymore. When I search, ai am looking for very specific information. Google is not serving up specific information anymore. They are serving curated information based on popularity. Since I do not follow trends, it is useless information to me.

Reactions: kenjackson