• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question 100 Post Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Just curious I pasted 100 forum post, and I did get the latter name upgrade, but the one month upgrade from Pro to Star hasn't started yet? No notification, email, etc and the plugin still says 'Pro'? Am I missing something?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, some of the automations in this forum are acting buggy. I'm trying to get that resolved now. I'll get you squared away. Be advised that once the Star trial is over you will need to email support@tubebuddy.com and they will have to 're-apply' your Pro license to your channel for you.

Reactions: MRAITVLOGS
OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Ok, it's showing Star now. But when did it officially start? I'm not sure exactly when the 30 days will be over. Don't they send emails out or anything? Will I be notified of it expiring? And what happens if it goes past the 30 days by a day or two? All these questions could be taken care of in the program by "programming" the functionality into it. It really wouldn't be that difficult. I have about 20 years of programming knowledge and I'm a security researcher so I do know development. This is just my opinion for what it's worth.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Ok, it's showing Star now. But when did it officially start? I'm not sure exactly when the 30 days will be over. Don't they send emails out or anything? Will I be notified of it expiring? And what happens if it goes past the 30 days by a day or two? All these questions could be taken care of in the program by "programming" the functionality into it. It really wouldn't be that difficult. I have about 20 years of programming knowledge and I'm a security researcher so I do know development. This is just my opinion for what it's worth.

Yeah the forums don't interact with the actual TubeBuddy software... I used to be provided with a notification for when someone hits a role marker but that is acting buggy. As far as the actual application of the license, that's is simply me providing a trial license for you. To answer your questions:

1. It officially started today
2. 30 days is over on October 14
3. We do not send out emails for this; it is a conversation between you and I here on the forums
4. You will not be notified of it expiring
5. It will not go past the 30 days

Reactions: CyberSorcerer
OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
@Stanley Orchard well here we are again. I just noticed my "Billionaire2033" is showing 'Starter' now instead of my regular 'Pro' after the 30-day upgrade? It didn't go 'back' to where it was instead it took the paid version completely away back to 'Starter'. Just want to be honest with you, this doesn't give a professional impression of the program. Hopefully, this could be fixed easily.

There have been others pass this 100 post mark already before me I'm not sure why this is a current issue or is it just because I have multiple accounts?

OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Don't worry about it now @Stanley Orchard. I have cancelled my subscription and wrote down my reason on the cancellation page because it asked. So I gave it. Thanks for your help in me get the upgrade but I shouldn't be having to do all of this management myself to keep my subscription correct.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Don't worry about it now @Stanley Orchard. I have cancelled my subscription and wrote down my reason on the cancellation page because it asked. So I gave it. Thanks for your help in me get the upgrade but I shouldn't be having to do all of this management myself to keep my subscription correct.
Sorry... Thursday and Friday are my days off. You got your upgrade and then it reverted back to a Starter license when it was complete? If you email me at support@tubebuddy.com I can take a look and see what happened.

OP
OP
CyberSorcerer

CyberSorcerer

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
masterfreelancer.online
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm going to have to think about this for a bit. I've already lost over a week of the service this month plus the lost time in trying to get the account back to Pro status. Also, I don't just have one account but I have 10 which tells me already that have any problems on one or more of those accounts means more time dealing with support "which at this point isn't that impressive." To me that is. Might be different for others but I'm only speaking from my experience.

Also, you gave the general support department email? I've worked support a few times in my career too, someone will probably just send me a generic email response to my problem "being some link to a knowledge base help article" and leave it at that.

It's not so much that I'm complaining "which I am" but I'm seriously trying to show people that you can manage multiple YouTube channels and have them successful, in varying degrees. That is they ALL can't be doing great. I mean I have one that is approaching 100K views out of 10. So that's a 1% great result. The others are taking much more work. But this means "time" is VERY important to me therefore wasting it is not an option.

So give me a little time and I'll get back to "you" if that's alright. Sending an email to "support@tubebuddy.com" probably isn't going to happen, I'll just move on because I've already sent an email there, and still no response. And this is exactly what I mean.

I understand that most customers of Tubebuddy probably aren't as serious about developing a sustainable business for supporting there themselves and family and that's fine. But those who are serious entrepreneurs usually won't put up with such things and move on and try another service or stick with one they already know.

Yea, this might belong in answer to your response but I have found "both here and other product forums" that this is what makes me popular in helping people. Apparently serious people love the detailed explanations. Who knew?

Anyway, I'll get back to you in a bit if that's alright.

Also, to those who've been asking me questions, I'll get back to you all later too. I just don't feel comfortable helping people with a product I'm not currently using myself.

Lonnie

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Not a problem. If/when you would like this looked into send that email and feel free to address it to me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.