• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official How To Get More Views and Subscribers

Grim

I just got a TubeBuddy account and have been using SEO and decent thumbnails my shorts are doing well for a small channel Your channel got 29,242 views in the last 28 days! Thanks, TubeBuddy!

Alexanderthegreat

Hello from Hungary!
I have had a YouTube channel for me and my team for 3 years, and my team and I have now reached the point of giving our viewers a camera image. For the most part.
We are a podcast channel about movies, series. In a serious type, almost.
My problem is that, as you can see, we don't have many viewers, and we haven't even reached 300 subscribers.
However, we have invested money and energy so that something will happen in September.
We tried different cover images, titles, descriptions, but nothing changed.
Our logos, cover images, almost everything are new.
We are active on Instagram, Facebook, we are up on Spotify with an average of 10 views, but we are up.
We also have a tiktok channel.
We have a website (under development).
We use notes.
We also have donably now.
We don't pay for advertising anywhere.
Yet there is no outstanding change.
We do 2 30-40 minute broadcasts every weekend.
Data:
Average views are between 1700-2500 per month.
Our returning viewers are 170-150
Our unique viewers are 1200-2000
Average CTR: 2.5%
Audience retention is good if it reaches 20%.
I need help as to what could be the reason that e.g. one of our broadcasts has only 381 views despite 9300 impressions?
Link to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mozigrund
We know a similar channel that had a "boom" in 4 months and rose from 750 to 1,700 in a matter of days.
Similar channel: https://www.youtube.com/@NitpicKings
What is the difference between us?
What should we do differently?
We tried every tip we could find on the net and Meta, YT blew me away. We also gave time that it would happen sometime, but we only have 3 broadcasts over 1000 views out of more than 200 broadcasts.
I hope someone can help, because we are out of ideas.