• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Not getting enough views

OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Ok, so it looks like something happened in early 2020 that blocked the flow of traffic. I imagine you had a single video which was the driving force behind the majority of your views and it fizzled or was replaced in suggested by a different video. Strongly-Sugested videos typically have a lifespan of about 2 years before they start to fizzle out, and this aligns with the large spike you had in 2019. Can I assume that was one or two videos which popped at that time?

If I am correct the solution is simply to keep on pushing. You need to find that next channel-driver video; make that next viral hit that pushes your channel back into the stratosphere.

"Great songs are never written... they are only re-written."
Thank you so much for your help.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Sumi Kakati

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I checked your channel and one of your videos. Your channel and videos are good, you have your niche and a pretty big subscriber base as well.
You have a lot of subscribers but unfortunately not so much viewers on your latest videos and interaction as well (likes & comments)

Focus on the following:
- encourage your viewers to press that like button and comment
- analyse the retention time on your videos, is there a moment here most viewers just disappear. (more at this official google documentation: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9314415?hl=en)
Ask yourself the following:
- is there something you can do to improve watch time, retention time?

As for SEO matters first video i watched:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lyU08xC8wc

You have a longtail keyword: Hot air balloon, which is mentioned 3x in your title. you can include more keywords by mentioning it once and find other relevant keywords using the TubeBuddy tool.
Sometimes I also check out the competition so type in the keywords where I want to be found, check out the length of the video, tags, description. Then I ask how to improve on this for the audience.

Good luck!
Thank you so much.