• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Daily posting or 3 times a week?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
It depends. If you're a mountain climber, you can't climb Mount Everest everyday. If you're a wilderness photographer, you can't cross the Serengeti three days a week. If you're a hunter, you can't hunt during the off season. So, it depends on your niche and the quality of content you want to produce.

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

Free Your Mind

Subscriber Goal
I would say that the best thing to especiaally if you are a begginer is to post weekly so you can have the time to learn new things about youtube, and to prepare more for your next video, but if you are just posting everyday it won't lead you anywhere.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I would say just do what feels right for you and make sure that your consistant so that your audience will known when your videos are going to be.

Eric Kua

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
looking at your profile, you are posting on cryptos. I think the news from this area is pretty fast moving, the successful channels in this niche seems to post at least once a day. Not sure if that's what you want to do. Good luck!

Reactions: Damon

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
Kinda depends on your niche I may say, some content experts the creator to do more research to come along with and some doesn't so it surly will depend on your niche.

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You should take a look at your Average View per Viewer inside your Analytics to see how many of your videos your subscribers are watching each week, on average. This will give you an idea of the appetite by your current subs, and how many of your videos they are watching.