• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Getting views but no subscribers

Mars16

Subscriber Goal
Don't worry Desocrates! That's when we started too, but let's not stop nor be dismayed by it, just keep posting. Start a short video first, I usually do that to and I observe how long they watch my videos, I also posting a little bit long videos to see if they watch the same as the short videos I posted and you'll see the difference, you'll be surprised by what you see on your videos, don't forget that your subscribers is your loyal viewers too. Keep it up

Reactions: Maryprecious

Maryprecious

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Don't worry Desocrates! That's when we started too, but let's not stop nor be dismayed by it, just keep posting. Start a short video first, I usually do that to and I observe how long they watch my videos, I also posting a little bit long videos to see if they watch the same as the short videos I posted and you'll see the difference, you'll be surprised by what you see on your videos, don't forget that your subscribers is your loyal viewers too. Keep it up
:kissing_heart: Your subscribers are your loyal viewers. I like that.

Venture

TubeBuddy Pro
www.aavehypes.com
Subscriber Goal
@Damon always freaks me out with this strategy but anyway since we are new to the life, don't expert things to go smoothly as you wish, just do the work, subs and views will follow.

Reactions: Damon

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The best way to get subs is to create quality content, focus on the viewer and what they're questions or pain points are, and address those. The views and subscribers will follow.

How many videos are you publishing each week?

Maribel

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's quite difficult to fathom. Is that possible? Just keep on posting and posting! Eventually, you'll gonna nail it!

raylech1986

Thanks, I didn't realise that many were needed, at the moment I'm only releasing a video every 1-3 weeks due to the work that goes into it.

Same.

I have a full time job and family and was getting a little discouraged.

ItΓÇÖs good know this though.

Helps remind me this is a long-term game.

Plus, IΓÇÖm always trying to speed up my workflows.

raylech1986

Yup, we're in it for the long haul. It takes me about that long to make one of my fishing adventures. I want each video to be like a Jacques Cousteau documentary. That takes time, and I compose all my own music.

You just keep making the videos. You'll find an audience in due time.
PREACH!!!

• Haha

DutchKarting

TubeBuddy Legend
www.dutchkarting.eu
Subscriber Goal
Yup, we're in it for the long haul. It takes me about that long to make one of my fishing adventures. I want each video to be like a Jacques Cousteau documentary. That takes time, and I compose all my own music.

You just keep making the videos. You'll find an audience in due time.
It's like fishing: You have to wait patiently for the float to submerge when you get a bite. Sometimes it can take a while