• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How Do You Let You Views Interact with you

OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
honestly some videos attract loads of comments some don't! However asking for a comment normally increases comments, I did a video recently on comparing 2 cars the old shape to the new shape and when i talked about a change i said "Do you agree with me let me know in the comments" then when discussing something else on the car i went "let me know in comments if you like the OLD one or the New one" this video got loads of comments but then i've done other videos not asking for comments that just in their own right blew up
M
honestly some videos attract loads of comments some don't! However asking for a comment normally increases comments, I did a video recently on comparing 2 cars the old shape to the new shape and when i talked about a change i said "Do you agree with me let me know in the comments" then when discussing something else on the car i went "let me know in comments if you like the OLD one or the New one" this video got loads of comments but then i've done other videos not asking for comments that just in their own right blew up
Thanks man that's super informative

Luke Anderson

www.deviantart.com
Subscriber Goal
Ohhh wow thanks man!! Let's do it now!
I'd shared your 2Pac video as a tribute to 2pac's music video. Your welcome. Just refresh and wait to see if it works.

Tips:
Like introduce your video as a business product advertisement. Describe what your video is about what relates it to the music video that people were commenting. If you want to get a comment allure them like Here's my tribute of 2pac feel free to give me your opinion on my video since its my first time to make a tribute or I really like to know what's your my opinion on my video.

Reactions: LungaLNR
OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
I'd shared your 2Pac video as a tribute to 2pac's music video. Your welcome. Just refresh and wait to see if it works.

Tips:
Like introduce your video as a business product advertisement. Describe what your video is about what relates it to the music video that people were commenting. If you want to get a comment allure them like Here's my tribute of 2pac feel free to give me your opinion on my video since its my first time to make a tribute or I really like to know what's your my opinion on my video.
That is something I never thought of!! that's great man am gonna try it,, and thanks man for that you are dope!!I would like to hear more of you tips rn

Luke Anderson

www.deviantart.com
Subscriber Goal
That is something I never thought of!! that's great man am gonna try it,, and thanks man for that you are dope!!I would like to hear more of you tips rn
Your welcome, sometimes social media, discord, amino is the best way to share and get more views. Sometimes deviantart they had alot of watchers or viewers. Don't worry music is also an art. You'll just have to write into the journal and go ahead advertise your music. If you can make a simple artwork and post it along with your your video you'll get an extra views at least.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Sometimes you can also ask people to comment for a ΓÇÿshoutoutΓÇÖ type of thing in the next video. IΓÇÖve never done this but have noticed other people do it