• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How Do You Let You Views Interact with you

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
Hey Guy!! i would like to know that how do you get your views to leave a comment on your video or just a like or dislike, I've been having a problem on my music tutorial Chanel's where I get a fair chunk of views but disappointingly low number on likes and comments, so I would like one of you to advise me on what to do, and maybe review my channel, check for red flags❤️

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is an excellent question. There are two things that are important to growing a channel; authority in your niche and personality. People will come to you looking for that thing you provide; whether that be entertainment or educational they need something and they have clicked on your thumbnail to get it. If they subscribe and stick around it is because the style with which you presented your entertainment/education suited them and they enjoyed your personality.

Once they have done so they are a subscriber. But it behooves you to take as many of these subscribers and turn them into fans. A subscriber will leave a like on a video and watch occasionally. A fan buys t-shirts, joins your Patreon and tells their friends about you.

The way that you go about turning subs into fans is to acknowledge them. And the best format is to provide them with an opportunity to be a part of the conversation. So mentioning them in a video is nice (but be mindful you can't do that to 1,000 fans). That is the real value in Social Media. Instagram and Facebook are not about growing and spreading awareness of your channel... that is just another account you are trying to grow. Rather, these social media platforms are an opportunity for you to communicate to your fanbase on a more personal level. Give them behind-the-scenes access to you and what you do. Interact with them.

This is how you turn subs into fans.

Reactions: Damon and LungaLNR

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
FYI For channel reviews etc please go to the Feedback Section and ask there (but read the rules before doing so)

OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
This is an excellent question. There are two things that are important to growing a channel; authority in your niche and personality. People will come to you looking for that thing you provide; whether that be entertainment or educational they need something and they have clicked on your thumbnail to get it. If they subscribe and stick around it is because the style with which you presented your entertainment/education suited them and they enjoyed your personality.

Once they have done so they are a subscriber. But it behooves you to take as many of these subscribers and turn them into fans. A subscriber will leave a like on a video and watch occasionally. A fan buys t-shirts, joins your Patreon and tells their friends about you.

The way that you go about turning subs into fans is to acknowledge them. And the best format is to provide them with an opportunity to be a part of the conversation. So mentioning them in a video is nice (but be mindful you can't do that to 1,000 fans). That is the real value in Social Media. Instagram and Facebook are not about growing and spreading awareness of your channel... that is just another account you are trying to grow. Rather, these social media platforms are an opportunity for you to communicate to your fanbase on a more personal level. Give them behind-the-scenes access to you and what you do. Interact with them.

Thanks that is so informative and my goal right now is the 1,000 you are talking about and I do need maybe one or two reviews on my channel to get that so I hope I can do that soon enough

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I personally ask them to by giving them a task, when I remember to ask. Often times I forget. But I'll ask what their favorite story of the night was or some other question and ask them to tell me in the comments and I always get back to them because it keeps the thread going and people enjoy the contact.

Reactions: LungaLNR

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks that is so informative and my goal right now is the 1,000 you are talking about and I do need maybe one or two reviews on my channel to get that so I hope I can do that soon enough
I would not stress as much about 'reviews' and I would stress being very respectful of someone's time. It can be construed as being rude if you ask for a review based on someone's subscriber count or as a random request for no apparent reason. We all want to grow, but you also need to learn to be patient (trust me this game takes years).

OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
I would not stress as much about 'reviews' and I would stress being very respectful of someone's time. It can be construed as being rude if you ask for a review based on someone's subscriber count or as a random request for no apparent reason. We all want to grow, but you also need to learn to be patient (trust me this game takes years).
Ohhh sorry if I disrespected in a way because I am new to this game and need guidance... sorry ❤️

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
honestly some videos attract loads of comments some don't! However asking for a comment normally increases comments, I did a video recently on comparing 2 cars the old shape to the new shape and when i talked about a change i said "Do you agree with me let me know in the comments" then when discussing something else on the car i went "let me know in comments if you like the OLD one or the New one" this video got loads of comments but then i've done other videos not asking for comments that just in their own right blew up

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal

This is an amazing suggestion, taking this one to heart and will start recognizing fans on my IG and SUPER small twitter acount LOL

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
This is an amazing suggestion, taking this one to heart and will start recognizing fans on my IG and SUPER small twitter acount LOL
Recognize the value in that 'super small' Twitter account. To you it is a lack of followers. But to a fan that is a very direct line of communication for them to engage with you.

Reactions: Damon

Luke Anderson

www.deviantart.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Guy!! i would like to know that how do you get your views to leave a comment on your video or just a like or dislike, I've been having a problem on my music tutorial Chanel's where I get a fair chunk of views but disappointingly low number on likes and comments, so I would like one of you to advise me on what to do, and maybe review my channel, check for red flags❤
Self promo I guess.

Luke Anderson

www.deviantart.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Guy!! i would like to know that how do you get your views to leave a comment on your video or just a like or dislike, I've been having a problem on my music tutorial Chanel's where I get a fair chunk of views but disappointingly low number on likes and comments, so I would like one of you to advise me on what to do, and maybe review my channel, check for red flags❤
They mostly do that if they like your music like it does to mine. Yes. I'm new even though I got 9 subscribers but worth a try. Do some covers I think.

OP
OP
LungaLNR

LungaLNR

Subscriber Goal
They mostly do that if they like your music like it does to mine. Yes. I'm new even though I got 9 subscribers but worth a try. Do some covers I think.
Ahh finally someone I have something in common with,,so what kind of content do you do on YouTube!?

Luke Anderson

www.deviantart.com
Subscriber Goal
Elaborate...
see, 1K likes on the comment section place it there 12k, 15K, tell them in away like yo! guys I made a special music tutorial to how to improve your music status as artist share it in a you music channel who has the biggest like. THat way it will notify them. Just think of it like you own a business. I did mine. Just share it to other channels as many as you want.