• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail Feedback on 4 Pictures

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Should my title be "I bought a Halloween mask from wish" or "I bought a Michael Myers mask from wish" and also which thumbnail would you think is the better option for the two titles.

bought a halloween mask from wish.png

bought a halloween mask from wish 4.png

bought a halloween mask from wish 3.png

bought a halloween mask from wish 2.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I like the first one, but almost wish the order of images was swapped. That will be hard because you can't just mirror the shirt you have on, but Mike Myers -> You with mask is a nice visual story

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like the first one, but almost wish the order of images was swapped. That will be hard because you can't just mirror the shirt you have on, but Mike Myers -> You with mask is a nice visual story
Thanks./ IΓÇÖm not good at taking pictures of myself for thumbnails lol I like doing regular still images but I know when people are in the image and have some kind of reaction the thumbnails do better.. so here I am lol

Last edited:

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
I like #2, it is not as busy. I would add Halloween in the title for keyword purposes

"I bought a Michael Myers mask on Wish from Halloween"

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I like the first one as well. I would not know what he looked like without the pic, and I prefer the bust over just the face. It helps differentiate the mask and the actual picture. :cool:

OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like the first one as well. I would not know what he looked like without the pic, and I prefer the bust over just the face. It helps differentiate the mask and the actual picture. :cool:
Thanks...I ended up going with the first one

AnnysKoreanLife

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I like #1 too, and it will make people more curious if you blur or mosaic the one that actually got from the Wish. Maybe putting a text like 'Wish Ver.' and 'Real One' too.