• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on this thumbnail pls

Benjaminsweeharan

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Need feedback on the thumbnail i created for a educational channel
Screenshot_20210423-103548_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: charandperry

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Besides the text being cutoff, it looks good. Adjust your font size so the entire caption is visible.You may be able to get away with "New 7 Wonders" as the title, which will improve legibility.

• Love
Reactions: Benjaminsweeharan

MrMisterXXL

I would make the whtite bars between the pictures a bit darker. Also I would make the text smaller, because the text is cutt of. That are the 2 things I would change. I hope my suggestions can help you.

• Love

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Nice and clean. The font choice is a bit plain and boring and the framing is a bit done. I'd experiment with differant framing. Take a look at collage layout styles. I'd wonder if having a more spiral/radial layout might be more visually interesting. But as it stands, it's nice and clean.

• Love

EV Nick

TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Throw a curve ball in here... why not hide the 7th one with a black picture in the middle with a question mark make it a little clickbait otherwise they know the answer without watching video

Reactions: Inka Bazinka ASMR
OP
OP
B

Benjaminsweeharan

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Nice and clean. The font choice is a bit plain and boring and the framing is a bit done. I'd experiment with differant framing. Take a look at collage layout styles. I'd wonder if having a more spiral/radial layout might be more visually interesting. But as it stands, it's nice and clean.
Can you suggest any app that can help with spiral frames?