• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is the scariest game you've played?

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am not a fan of horror games but the scariest game I have played till now on mobile is Granny chapter two. Hahah Might seems a child play for you but I really don't have courage to play ghost games
I've never played it, but I know which one it is. It has given some friends some good scares LUL.
also, soundalerts form twitch did help as well LUL

zamirmewelld

How iBolt Cyber Hacker Saved My Life by Recovering My Lost Bitcoin

A few weeks ago, I found myself in the darkest place of my life. After losing a substantial amount of bitcoin to a sophisticated scam, the financial loss felt insurmountable, and the emotional toll was overwhelming. The stress and despair were so intense that I contemplated taking my own life, feeling that there was no way out of the deep financial hole I was in.

In a final attempt to find a solution, I came across iBolt Cyber Hacker. With nothing to lose and hope slipping away, I decided to reach out to them, not really expecting much. Miraculously, iBolt Cyber Hacker was able to recover my lost bitcoins. Their success not only restored my financial stability but also brought me back from the brink of despair. The relief and gratitude I felt were indescribable.

To anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation of loss and hopelessness, I recommend iBolt Cyber Hacker.

Email: Support @ iboltcyberhack . com
Cont/Whtp +.39..3.50..9.29..0.3.1.8
View attachment 15051wallpaper ios 18
The scariest game I've ever played is "Amnesia: The Dark Descent." This first-person horror game thrusts you into the role of Daniel, who awakens in a desolate castle with no memory of how he got there. The game's atmosphere is incredibly tense, with eerie sound effects, unsettling visuals, and a profound sense of isolation. What makes it truly terrifying is its psychological horror elements; as you navigate the castle's dark corridors, your sanity deteriorates, causing hallucinations and intensifying the fear. The lack of weapons or combat forces you to hide and flee from grotesque creatures, heightening the sense of vulnerability. The immersive storytelling and relentless suspense make "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" a haunting experience that lingers long after the game is over.

Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
The scariest game I've ever played is "Amnesia: The Dark Descent." This first-person horror game thrusts you into the role of Daniel, who awakens in a desolate castle with no memory of how he got there. The game's atmosphere is incredibly tense, with eerie sound effects, unsettling visuals, and a profound sense of isolation. What makes it truly terrifying is its psychological horror elements; as you navigate the castle's dark corridors, your sanity deteriorates, causing hallucinations and intensifying the fear. The lack of weapons or combat forces you to hide and flee from grotesque creatures, heightening the sense of vulnerability. The immersive storytelling and relentless suspense make "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" a haunting experience that lingers long after the game is over.
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is definitely a scary one! I streamed it on twitch, and my followers do like to give me a "small" hart attack everytime I play a horror game LOL

santinofreeplayer

One of the scariest games I've played is "Amnesia: The Dark Descent." This first-person survival horror game immerses players in a chilling atmosphere with its eerie environments, unsettling sound design, and intense psychological horror. The game follows the protagonist, Daniel, as he navigates through a dark and foreboding castle filled with grotesque tex9.net Nintendo monsters and haunting memories.

Ryan Hack Tec

Subscriber Goal
What is the scariest game you have ever played?

I think mine is Outlast 1 and Song of Horror (I think)... I screamed so many times! Haha, and of course, people used them quite freely, and I screamed so much! LOL I have played many horror games.. but I think outlast and Song of horror has made me screamed the most LUL

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - This game is known for its intense horror elements, eerie atmosphere, and jump scares.

EmilyM

Oh! My gosh, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard totally blew me away! It's an absolute thrill ride of terror from start to finish! & The Evil Within 2? Wow, just wow! It's horrifyingly fantastic, drive you deeper into its nightmare with every chilling moment!