• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming What is the scariest game you've played?

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
What is the scariest game you have ever played?

I think mine is Outlast 1 and Song of Horror (I think)... I screamed so many times! Haha, and of course, people used them quite freely, and I screamed so much! LOL I have played many horror games.. but I think outlast and Song of horror has made me screamed the most LUL

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Outlast is definitely one of the scariest. I'd also add Amnesia the list of recommended horror games. I haven't yet played Song of Horror but i'll probably give it a go.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Outlast is definitely one of the scariest. I'd also add Amnesia the list of recommended horror games. I haven't yet played Song of Horror but I'll probably give it a go.
I have the Amnesia games <3 But I've never played them my self.. but I have seen them :p heheh

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Resident Evil series and Outlast 1 lol.

I remember back then when I was kid (definitely was above 13 lol), I challenged myself that I will play Outlast 1 after midnight with all lights turned off, definitely didn't go well lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Resident Evil series and Outlast 1 lol.

I remember back then when I was kid (definitely was above 13 lol), I challenged myself that I will play Outlast 1 after midnight with all lights turned off, definitely didn't go well lmao
Well, I played it like 1,5 years ago for the first time and I screamed a lot... LUL

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I replayed Outlast 1 not too long ago.. And well, I screamed just as much this time as I did the first I played it!! haha