• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Your Opinion on my Thumbnail please

Annies Sleeping ASMR

TubeBuddy Legend
Your Opinion on my Thumbnail please. I do ASMR YouTube Videos. I am still learning.. Thank you!
170991056_442674266801880_1136864216274027125_n.png

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, there is something about how your mouth looks at the top that makes me keep looking at the thumbnail. I'm not sure if it would make me click it or not, but it definitely catches my eye.

I think your channel name will be hard to read due to the font. It is also in the location where YouTube will put the time stamp.

Reactions: Oliver & Liz

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Very appealing looking thumbnail. Though I would suggest increasing the font size of all of your text.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Definitely agree that there is something slightly scary about it but itΓÇÖs kinda intriguing - maybe make the text at the bottom right bigger though

Avocado

TubeBuddy User
www.spreadtheavocado.com
Subscriber Goal
One thing that is pretty important. Never cover up the bottom right with text. That is where Youtube places the time length of the video.

MrMisterXXL

Thats┬┤s a very good and catchy thumbnail.But I have also some suggestions:
1. Remove the text: Annies Sleeping ASMR
2. Make the text CLOSE UP FOR YOU a little bit bigger

Cynwri

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would avoid your video due to the look of the smile. The dark colors and cartoonish smile is off-putting to me. For ASMR, I imagine people looking to relax and step away from stress. Softer colors and a more relaxed look would help IMO.

OP
OP
Annies Sleeping ASMR

Annies Sleeping ASMR

TubeBuddy Legend
I would avoid your video due to the look of the smile. The dark colors and cartoonish smile is off-putting to me. For ASMR, I imagine people looking to relax and step away from stress. Softer colors and a more relaxed look would help IMO.
I guess I thought the smile would help people relax. Thank you.