• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food What is your favorite ethnic food?

OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I always love Miso Soup and Mongolian Beef. That said, I'm a big fan of all kinds of cultural food, so it's really hard to narrow down a specific, but I've always loved Miso Soup, and I absolutely love nigiri and unagi nigiri
For sure. Miso soup is great. I live close to a small Japanese restaurant that serves the best in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: amakkar1

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
New add. The spelling will be off (tatzeki?) but itΓÇÖs like a waffle cake with taro or nuttella in it shaped like a fish. Sold at boba places, I think itΓÇÖs ok but my daughter is acting like a crazy person over them

JustinHartm

ThereΓÇÖs not a lot of talk about German food. German cuisine is what I consider comfort food, which consists of fresh, high-quality ingredients, relying heavily on bread, potatoes, meat, and spices. A lot of recipes are similar to American recipes but have small differences.

JustinHartm

ThereΓÇÖs not a lot of talk about German food. German cuisine is what I consider comfort food, which consists of fresh, high-quality ingredients, relying heavily on bread, potatoes, meat, and spices. A lot of recipes are similar to American recipes but have small differences.
For example, Germans also eat apple pie or mac and cheese, but itΓÇÖs not the same recipe as the traditional US recipe. German cuisine was also inspired by traditional foods from France or Austria. I think the reason I like German food is that itΓÇÖs so diverse. I mean, you can check any menu from German restaurants like https://www.riwa-restaurant.de/de/ to see how many unique dishes they offer.

DreadNarratives

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
My favorite is Nasi Goreng - Indonesian fried rice. It's so flavorful with a savory sweet soy sauce, spicy sambal, and lots of veggies. I love how it's a complete meal with protein and an egg on top.

Indonesian cuisine is amazing with all the rice, noodles, satay, rendang, and more. The flavors are complex with influences from Chinese, Indian, Dutch, and Arabic foods. I'd highly recommend trying Indonesian dishes!

MrWebster

There's just something about digging into a plate of Mexican street tacos that always hits the spot for me. The mix of flavors from the tender meat, fresh cilantro, tangy salsa, and a squeeze of lime is pure magic.

MrWebster

I once tried making it at home and added some Heritage Beef Bone Broth from Healo Foods for an extra depth of taste. It turned out amazing! There's something about the combination of fragrant herbs, tender beef, and nourishing broth that always hits the spot for me.

MrWebster

Ah, ethnic food is such a delight! I have a soft spot for Vietnamese pho, especially when it's made with a rich and flavorful beef broth. I once tried making it at home and added some Heritage Beef Bone Broth from Healo Foods (https://healofoods.com/products/heritage-beef-bone-broth) for an extra depth of taste. It turned out amazing! There's something about the combination of fragrant herbs, tender beef, and nourishing broth that always hits the spot for me.

what do you think?