• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food What is your favorite ethnic food?

Drscottbland

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
If IΓÇÖm only with my wife? I love ethiopian food. LOVE IT. I have trouble with the sharing nature of it in larger groups. Nepalese, Indian, Thai are also great.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
If I had to narrow it down I would choose Mexican street food or Japanese.

That said, my first wife was Korean and I have two half-Korean daughters so if we were ranking by the amount of a specific ethnic food I've eaten, Korean would win.

Reactions: HenryBR
OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
If I had to narrow it down I would choose Mexican street food or Japanese.

That said, my first wife was Korean and I have two half-Korean daughters so if we were ranking by the amount of a specific ethnic food I've eaten, Korean would win.
Interesting... Being a quarter korean myself I too have eaten my fair share of korean food. Though mexican street food is just as good.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I always love Miso Soup and Mongolian Beef. That said, I'm a big fan of all kinds of cultural food, so it's really hard to narrow down a specific, but I've always loved Miso Soup, and I absolutely love nigiri and unagi nigiri

Reactions: HenryBR

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I enjoy Italian food a lot. And I know these two are totally different but back before everything happened I enjoyed going to hibachi restaurants too.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
this thread is starting to make me think I need to try more diverse food / cuisines - loads of great ideas here :)