• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Tech video: In-depth motherboard overview for the ASUS Dark Hero.

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Here's my latest video about the ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570 motherboard. It's an in-depth overview going over all the motherboard's nooks and crannies. I spent a lot of time editing this due to really utilizing Fusion within Davinci Resolve. Who knew animating words and lines could take so long! :D

View: https://youtu.be/SkOxUSFo_aI

OP
OP
MiddleofKnowhere

MiddleofKnowhere

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Wow, yup lots of nice line art animations and text!! Looks great.

How many hours do you think you spent in Fusion?

I want to say I easily spent 24 hours of real time editing just the fusion stuff--getting the music doing some color work, which I suck at, and other stuff took a few more hours. Thumbnail creation is easily 2-4 hours. I'd start editing after work, go until 1am, and did that pretty much Tuesday to Friday. I want to get more efficient at these motherboard videos on 2 fronts: 1 make them shorter since the length, especially on a motherboard like the Dark Hero with all those features just makes it all that longer, and 2 within Fusion itself. The shortcuts and things I'm discovering while doing are helping that's for sure.

I really enjoy doing the motherboard videos, and have 3-4 more in the pipe for this year easy, as I really get to know a motherboard beyond even what is on the product page by going in and doing a deep dive. Plus I think the information I provide expands and/or clarifies things for those interested, at least that's my hope and goal. I'd have good feedback in terms of helping people and some have gone on to buy a mobo based on my videos.