• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Should we search our entire title in keyword explorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritik Pandey

Recognized Member
I wanted to ask how to get keyword scores evaluated? should we enter the entire title and then search the score?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think where people get confused is this - you are optimizing every aspect of a video around a target keyword. That doesn't mean that keyword is your verbatim title. It means it is the keyword that appears in your title and description, it is your first tag and all of your other tags support that target keyword.

I would encourage you to take some time to watch the videos on the TubeBuddy channel about Keyword Explorer and SEO Optimization. They cover this in quite some detail.

TubeBuddy on YouTube

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think where people get confused is this - you are optimizing every aspect of a video around a target keyword. That doesn't mean that keyword is your verbatim title. It means it is the keyword that appears in your title and description, it is your first tag and all of your other tags support that target keyword.

I would encourage you to take some time to watch the videos on the TubeBuddy channel about Keyword Explorer and SEO Optimization. They cover this in quite some detail.

TubeBuddy on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.