• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Posting videos often

Real Truth

www.realtruthandpower.org
Subscriber Goal
I been at this for a while. I just started to take it serious and do my homework and Subs are coming in. One, IΓÇÖm trying to have quality videos Anne information to my audience. 2. Thumbnails. I loved Tubebuddys but now IΓÇÖm using more Canva. Especially with the new TubeBuddy face comparison on thumbnail tool. I got into groups and ask for people to just review my channel. Lastly I wait for some news to come out and try to post a quick vid quickly before competition. When I post vids I make sure I add cards and end screen to seem to other vids. I also now attach similar but top ranked channels. Been watching videos on this. Well I got a couple hits and itΓÇÖs working. I also created an Instagram and IΓÇÖm using Twitter. Oh. Hashtags in title, keywords and description. Focusing on SEO. BUT IM PUSHING 3- or 4 vids a day. But not losing quality or I wonΓÇÖt do it. It is really hard work but itΓÇÖs fun. Facebook grips have helped. And when I share something I use hashtags. I lucked out and got a few videos get hits and then some older ones. I did do a Google add on one of my top ones. So my goal is just to stay hungry like I donΓÇÖt have any. Anymore advice would be helpful.

Reactions: BraveStar

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You seem to be doing great. My only advice is to have patience and don't expect success so quickly as it can have devastating results on a person's emotions if they don't see results from all the hard work. It takes time and patience plus you'll also want to make sure you're having fun doing this. It helps a lot to enjoy the experience as much as possible. It helps make the work easier to manage.