• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Adam Ruins Everything In Real Life

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have you all not noticed lately how stories about how your favorite stuff are not what they seem to be? Did I really need to know that Subway's tuna was not really tuna? :joy: Did I need to know that the RobinHoodApp was a bunch of liars? :joy:

Man, sometimes it seems we are living in one of the first versions of the Matrix. :scream::joy:

• Haha
Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
OK, I had to look up the Subway one. Wow, just wow...

Crazy, isn't it? And I ate a tuna sandwich from there about a month ago or so. Hahaha. They should just call it mystery meat. :joy:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Crazy, isn't it? And I ate a tuna sandwich from there about a month ago or so. Hahaha. They should just call it mystery meat. :joy:
When I worked in DC, the only place within a block of the building I was in was a Subway. I'm not going to one of those people who hate Subway just because they are Subway. But I will admit one of the things I ate there quite a bit was the tuna sandwich. That and the sweet onion teriyaki. Now I am wondering what the heck I was actually eating.

OP
OP
BraveStar

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When I worked in DC, the only place within a block of the building I was in was a Subway. I'm not going to one of those people who hate Subway just because they are Subway. But I will admit one of the things I ate there quite a bit was the tuna sandwich. That and the sweet onion teriyaki. Now I am wondering what the heck I was actually eating.

Hmm, was it chicken? Was it onion? Was it even sweet? :joy: