• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

ChaseEverett

I am a curious person. So I'd like to know what do you guys fo for a living?!
Is it Youtube, like through and through? Or are you streaming on Twitch like me and relatively new to YT?
I am a pole dance instructor and been that for the past 13 years, but, now due to Covid... it's a bit on a halt, but I hope to get back to it soon again!
and I am working on to hopefully be recording some music soon! hehe! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
High school and competitive pianist.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I'm an amateur filmmaker
Cool! :D

High school and competitive pianist.
Sweet! <3 I need to get back on track with my Piano Playing.. Haven't played in forever now!

TubeBuddy.

More serious I create content to help creators, create content and grow their audiences. I believe that if I Kan (Sounds like can), you Kan too!
sweet! <3 I just love to sit and edit and getting more and more into YT and such learning stuff every day! <3

I sell foods and groceries in a traditional market
I used to work in retail before Covid.. But then I had a breakdown due too much stress, so now I try to get back on track one day at a time :D <3

I run an Analytics Division. IT, basically.
Cool :D
I am pole dance instructor since 13 years and i used to do retail :)

ChaseEverett

I used to play classical mostly due to the fact that I also sing classical music, but since the pandemic and also I live in an apartment complex... so practising is not always a thing, hehe
Cool!! Yeah, I've been home since the pandemic too. I haven't performed or competed since last year, about this time. My entire senior year was done remote. I guess it could be worse though.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

ChaseEverett

I used to play classical mostly due to the fact that I also sing classical music, but since the pandemic and also I live in an apartment complex... so practising is not always a thing, hehe
Cool!! Yeah, I've been home since the pandemic too. I haven't performed or competed since last year, about this time. My entire senior year was done remote. I guess it could be worse though.

OP
OP
Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Indeed, I just need to get back on track with my voice, hehe. I had a burnout a year a go ish and I still "suffer" a bit from it like I sometimes sleep really long and I wake up in the middle of the night.
I'm working on it hehe. But also like practising the countertenor voice and such is not always appreciated it an apartment hahah

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
Still in school, but if my channel becomes successful enough, i wanna make YouTube my career. I'm still thinking of what to do if that doesn't go though.
I just finished college and want to also do youtube as a career. I have nack up plans or should i say additional plans for success. Also aiming for 100 subs right now. Im at 50.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
I am a curious person. So I'd like to know what do you guys fo for a living?!
Is it Youtube, like through and through? Or are you streaming on Twitch like me and relatively new to YT?
I am a pole dance instructor and been that for the past 13 years, but, now due to Covid... it's a bit on a halt, but I hope to get back to it soon again!
and I am working on to hopefully be recording some music soon! hehe! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I wanna be a successful youtubber