• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Is there a risk of using the function to publish youtube videos on Facebook ?

Kulture ChroniK

kulturechronik.fr
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone !

On Tubebuddy there is a feature that interests me a lot, it's the one that allows you to upload your Youtube videos to Facebook quickly. But isn't there a risk of getting fewer views on youtube? And to have less and less visibility on your Youtube channel. For example, a person who could have searched my video on youtube will have looked it over on Facebook before and will not watch it on youtube ...
Should I allow a delay before posting the same video on Facebook ?

We often hear it said that you should never publish Youtube videos on Facebook but rather to favor the thumbnail of your Youtube video with a link. Is this the case?

And so is it better to publish your thumbnail on Facebook with a link to see a teaser or simply upload the entire youtube video via the functionality integrated into Tubebuddy?

Thank you

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Maybe you could post it on Facebook as a link - so they get sent to your YouTube channel and you get the views anyway

Brewman06

Subscriber Goal
Maybe you could post it on Facebook as a link - so they get sent to your YouTube channel and you get the views anyway

Does this actually work? Whenever I post a YouTube link on Facebook it never has an impact?

OP
OP
Kulture ChroniK

Kulture ChroniK

kulturechronik.fr
Subscriber Goal

Yes that's what I do for all my videos, I share a link + the thumbnail of my video on facebook or I share the youtube video too.

But what I was talking about was uploading my Youtube videos to Facebook natively using the functionality in InVideo. But I don't know if there is a risk that my videos and my Youtube channel will get less view because the videos are also on Facebook.

Does this actually work? Whenever I post a YouTube link on Facebook it never has an impact?

I find that only sharing the Youtube video on Facebook or sharing the link + a thumbnail of the video has very low impact.

That's why I inquire about the upload functionality

Brewman06

Subscriber Goal
What about if you post a Thumbnail on Facebook and include the Youtube link for the video in the comments?