• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Is Tubebuddy expensive? In comparison to vidIQ (A short story on my purchase)

guptark08

When I started my journey on Youtube I just heard the name of tubebuddy and vidIQ, and just installed the extension on my chrome but after installing both extensions giving me great information about the video like avg. views per hour (great information) and popularity and more other like that. So, after this, I start liking this thing. So, I just thought why don't I try to on my channel. So, thinking for a long time. I just purchased just for a month. And start using it. (I Purchased Tubebuddy not vidIQ). After using for a month I also have the extension

Sayujya

I've started my channel almost a month ago with vidIQ Pro Plan. After I discovered Tubebuddy I searched a bit and frankly people were always saying that they're almost same. Yesterday I finally decided to go with Tubebuddy and OMG! It may sound like I'm promoting but now where around, I'm just very impressed with Tubebuddy.
Maybe I was using Pro plan which was not allowing me to use many futures. But they didn't have this much support that Tubebuddy gives. Even though I was watching lots of tutorials from VidIQ,they were talking about the same things that other people talks on Youtube. I kind of felt fully fully equipped since I switched to Tubebuddy. Everything is very well explained, and there are tons of things to learn even just from the forum itself!

Also I liked the fact that I am able to plan my video topics, easier to use keyword engine. The other thing that I like is, being able to see my keywords and channel id on my dashboard.
Yesterday I reorganised my titles and descriptions with Tubebuddy keyword search engine and I really noticed a difference on my views ans search rank.
I can see them very clear because I don't have so many views yet so it's easier to see the difference :grinning: Before I even felt as I'm invisible but not anymore. Still learning, finding my mistakes and changing. Learning is never ending process but at least I'm on the right track :blush:
Just wanted to say how much I appreciated, Cheers!

Simply Simmer

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I think I owe a lot of my channelΓÇÖs success to TubeBuddy. The SEO insights have improved my search rankings in ways I never could have done on my own.

Sayujya

I've started my channel almost a month ago with vidIQ Pro Plan. After I discovered Tubebuddy I searched a bit and frankly people were always saying that they're almost same. Yesterday I finally decided to go with Tubebuddy and OMG! It may sound like I'm promoting but now where around, I'm just very impressed with Tubebuddy.
Maybe I was using Pro plan which was not allowing me to use many futures. But they didn't have this much support that Tubebuddy gives. Even though I was watching lots of tutorials from VidIQ,they were talking about the same things that other people talks on Youtube. I kind of felt fully fully equipped since I switched to Tubebuddy. Everything is very well explained, and there are tons of things to learn even just from the forum itself!

Also I liked the fact that I am able to plan my video topics, easier to use keyword engine. The other thing that I like is, being able to see my keywords and channel id on my dashboard.
Yesterday I reorganised my titles and descriptions with Tubebuddy keyword search engine and I really noticed a difference on my views ans search rank.
I can see them very clear because I don't have so many views yet so it's easier to see the difference :grinning: Before I even felt as I'm invisible but not anymore. Still learning, finding my mistakes and changing. Learning is never ending process but at least I'm on the right track :blush:

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I started my YouTube journey in April 2016. But I did not film a single video until about November 2017. Spent the entire year simply studying and researching the algorithm and film tricks and other YouTubers. Naturally I crossed paths with VidIQ, TubeBuddy and MorningFame along the way. The tools that each provided were similar, though I had my own preferences for which I liked better. But what stood out to me was the community that TubeBuddy offered. While the tools were 'similar' the people behind the tools are where any of these companies really shine. You can't put a price tag on good people.

Shelly Saves the Day

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
Trusted User
shellysavestheday.com
Subscriber Goal

I love what you've said here, thank you so much for sharing!

Reactions: Meds and Sayujya

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Thanks for sharing this! :)

Reactions: Sayujya