• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Your Seasoned Mortgage Broker

SG21

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: SG21
Title of introduction: Your Seasoned Mortgage Broker
Your name/ Alias: Lala
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I don't know if this is against the rule but I'm actually here because of my daughter. I needed to learn things and get some perspectives on how to improve the way I handle her channel, she's a musician. Mine is secondary but I also would like to apply what i'm going to learn here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Like everybody else i guess I want subscribers but actual people who will actually watch my videos and learn from it and hopefully apply what they learn to their personal financial activity.
How frequently do you upload? I do try to upload monthly on mine, on my daughters channel we try to upload twice a month or monthly
What are your hobbies? ahhaha work!. we are a bunch of foodies in our family . we also like music so yeah we all sing together :)
What is your biggest dream? my dream at this point in time is for us to travel again, but the biggest dream is to continue the Family Foundation we recently set up to help the poor people in some provinces in the Phillipines, to pursue feeding program, maybe sponsor some brilliant students who doesn't have means of sending themselves to school due to lack of financial resources and help them so they can pursue their studies.
YouTube Channel Link: UChQto5Mg66DygFgFUW_PttA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: SG21

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
hey Lala. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the TubeBuddy community. You can ask whatever questions you have.
But before you ask you should check our FAQs if the issue already resolved.
If not you can ask and one of our community members will answer.
Thankyou

Reactions: SG21
OP
OP
SG21

SG21

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
hey Lala. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the TubeBuddy community. You can ask whatever questions you have.
But before you ask you should check our FAQs if the issue already resolved.
If not you can ask and one of our community members will answer.
Thankyou
Yes will check FAQs, thank you!

OP
OP
SG21

SG21

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am taatahdi. It's our pleasure to extend a cheerful welcome to you ! Your presence makes us very happy.

made with ❤
WOW!!! my most thank you for the warm welcome! i hope you are well Taatahdi.