• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How does tubebuddy help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Shrinkhala

Shrinkhala

Subscriber Goal
For me, tubebuddy is a powerful tool, to SEO your video to make your video more visible using keyword. I am also new, but i trustes this company and its powerful tool. It help me with the keyword in my video description, tag, and title.
Thank you

Think of TubeBuddy as a tool, like a hammer, the hammer won't build the house, but if you use it properly, it can make a nice, good foundation house.

TubeBuddy provides a variety of useful tools, I suggest giving this video a watch if you're interested in increasing views
View: https://youtu.be/SpMApj_3ndg
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Apps and CXC777

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Personally I love the community where I can ask people anything about YouTube, something that I can't do with other people I know because they don't have channels. I think it also helps me learn about how to make my videos do better.

Reactions: Shrinkhala

OceanShip

JE Ships
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Personally I love the community where I can ask people anything about YouTube, something that I can't do with other people I know because they don't have channels. I think it also helps me learn about how to make my videos do better.
Same!

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy is a tool that assists YouTube Channels to do research and planning
for their YouTube channel content. Moreover, it helps in choosing video topics to
target, and how to get your videos seen by more and more people.

Reactions: Shrinkhala
Status
Not open for further replies.