• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Welcome to our channel

Miley&Joseph

User name: Miley&Joseph
Title of introduction: Welcome to our channel
Your name/ Alias: Miley&Joseph
Where are you from? Houston Tx
How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber; Annie Dubé
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Because we are trying to grow our channel. And we want everyone knowing what we do, and also how we can improve our channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Giving our viewers what they would like to see, enjoy and keep coming for more. Also, reaching the 1000 subs and 4000 watchtime. That would be a dream come true.
How frequently do you upload? Every 4 days, Weekly.
What are your hobbies? Playing soccer, 8 ball, table tennis, Workout, Video game, and most importantly visit our family and always on YouTube.
What is your biggest dream? Our biggest dream is to be one of the biggest YouTuber out there, and most importantly, help our community with what God have provided.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCgRJ9U_3dJbXD_l3XGSmlIQ

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there. Glad to have you here. Your channel is great

Welcome to the community.We are here to help you out.If you have any doubt feel free to post them here.
Before you ask any doubts please verify with the FAQs to check if the issues have already been resolved.
Else ask us an any one of our community members will answer your question.

Reactions: Miley&Joseph

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.