• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Lorenzo Explains Why He Joined the Forum

Lorenzo Explains

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lorenzo Explains
Title of introduction: Lorenzo Explains Why He Joined the Forum
Your name/ Alias: Lorenzo Explains
Where are you from? Bit complex. I'm Bahamian on my mom's side and Swiss on my dad's. Raised in the Bahamas though.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Several Youtubers I'm subscribed to recommended Tubebuddy and it seemed legit.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was sent an email notification by Tubebuddy after making an account and figured it wasn't a bad idea and that I might actually learn something new so why not, right?
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm looking to make edutainment type content, where it's funny but you also learn something too. I'd love to progress to getting monetized and getting a high view and sub count like everyone else, but I also feel like it's a great chance to practice my voiceover skills since voiceover is something I'd really like to get into. I also feel like it's a great test of confidence because if you can handle random people on the internet to criticizing you, you can handle most problems.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a month is my current goal since I'm still new at recording and editing.
What are your hobbies? Exercising, reading, trying to cook new foods, watching documentary type content, movies, learning new skills, telling myself I'll practice my rapidly fading Italian.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be financially independent in a career that I strongly enjoy with the opportunity to work from wherever I want in the world digitally. Becoming a voiceover artist also fits into this somewhere.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqFyBU3EGTpsF3YNTWMEyyQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Lorenzo Explains

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Lorenzo welcome to our community

Welcome to the community.We are here to help you out.If you have any doubt feel free to post them here.
Before you ask any doubts please verify with the FAQs to check if the issues have already been resolved.
Else ask us an any one of our community members will answer your question.

Reactions: Lorenzo Explains