• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My Into

Jacky Solano

User name: Jacky Solano
Title of introduction: My Into
Your name/ Alias: Jacky
Where are you from? Philippine Imus, Cavite

How did you find TubeBuddy?
Seen on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because I want you to know me too
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to share those things I do.
How frequently do you upload? 3 or 4 days depending on the length of the video
What are your hobbies? where I love .. of course singing, traveling, eating, and also I love dresses.
What is your biggest dream? My dream in life is to give my parents a house, because that is really my dream before and I will give them a good life. And I also want to help the poor especially the victims of the typhoon or what tragedies ..
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCRcD9qWnuFho6y-3b6HHh1g

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.