• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question The discussion tab/layout query

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I don't have, and can't find out how to get the community tab - I still have the old discussion tab on my account.

I've clicked 'customize channel' and I don't have the little tog, top right, to open channel settings to get to customize my layout.

I have over 1000 subscribers but I can't post/poll my subscribers. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

P.S. I'm not monetised yet so I can't contact youtube direct, but I have sent feedback.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
I think you need certain number of subscribers to gain that community tab. Did you receive the posting posts option. That might require 10k. I think both are related

OP
OP
Kari B

Kari B

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think you need certain number of subscribers to gain that community tab. Did you receive the posting posts option. That might require 10k. I think both are related
I thought the ability to create community posts opened once you got 1000k subscribers. No, i haven't had a post option.