• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question How to re-activate the momentum after I have disposed my Youtube Channel for several months?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
I have a busy job, with high pay.
I could not sacrifice my job by uploading videos consistently...
I have dumped my Youtube Channel for several months...
Is that possible that I can earn back the commenters and fans I lost? Views are always not a problem.
Thanks pal!

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey thi sis the exact problem I faced after I abandoned my channel at 10k for over a year. Then I came back and then I posted huge videos and regular posts and attractive contents. Now mu channel is 20k. Just keep doing your work and people will notice you

Reactions: zhugelianges

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is a valid question because i have not uploaded on youtube in a month because i film with my phone and it got broken (we are stll on a lockdown and i am unable to fix it.). I am scared i would loose the little momentum i have garnered

Reactions: zhugelianges
OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
Hey thi sis the exact problem I faced after I abandoned my channel at 10k for over a year. Then I came back and then I posted huge videos and regular posts and attractive contents. Now mu channel is 20k. Just keep doing your work and people will notice you
How many days did your channel take to recover?

My new video view counts are fine, but the comments are just way too few...Usually <10 comments for my videos, fortunately I would have 20-30 comments...that's it