• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel LifeWitChubb

LifeWitChubb

Subscriber Goal
User name: LifeWitChubb
Title of introduction: LifeWitChubb
Your name/ Alias: Chubb
Where are you from? Dallas, Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the community so that I can learn and develop growth with YouTube. I want to be able to help others at some point.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to take my channel to a worldwide platform. Create different opportunities.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly upload
What are your hobbies? Making music, art.
What is your biggest dream? To become a professional football player.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_NnlGz_N7crYK4_Dnc3eIQ

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, Chubb welcome to the community. Glad to have you here.

If you have any doubts please post it here.
people will be here to help you out.
But before you ask about any issues be sure to check out the FAQs.
If you don't find an answer there ask and you will be given.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

OP
OP
LifeWitChubb

LifeWitChubb

Subscriber Goal
I definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to speaking with you. Thanks for the help.
@Typical Tamilan