• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Banner Feedback Keeping it Simple for 2021

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
NewIDTVChannelArt.jpg

I have decided that 2021, I want to be more minimalistic, but at the same time keep the fun image, so this channel art has been simplified. Let me know what you guys think!

• Love
Reactions: TonysWillys

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Looks good Ian. My only concern is going to be the legibility of that particular font at smaller sizes, e.g. when your channel is viewed from a phone screen. I think if you have a publish schedule, it would be good to add it.

Reactions: IanDominicTV

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I agree with Tony, I love it!

I much prefer simplicity however my channel is all pink and girly :joy::joy:

Reactions: IanDominicTV

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I love the font choice for the main section, but I'd go with a slightly less stylised version for the underside. Like, I REALLY like it, but it's hard to read the second line. I'd see if you can find a similar font that's a little less fancy. The tricky part of font choice, having some stylistic character but being able to read. But I definitely like the font even if it isn't the most readable.

Varjopihlaja

Subscriber Goal
I'd also prefer some ''cleaner'' font on the smaller text so it'd be more readable! Maybe something very simple like Halva Medium (just an example), clean, readable and all caps Γÿ║

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely love the simplicity, but the text is difficult to read because it's kinda fancy and a bit too small. I can't help but wonder how the absence of graphics might impact your views, but no harm in experimenting.