• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel yeet

lucas plays yt

Subscriber Goal
User name: lucas plays yt
Title of introduction: yeet
Your name/ Alias: lucas
Where are you from? ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? freind
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? idk
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: get more subs make people happy
How frequently do you upload? gaming vlogs
What are your hobbies? soccer gaming
What is your biggest dream? make a great place
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyVRi_X3LameU8FK6rtvzow

Legacy

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi there! Welcome to the community forums :) Make sure to check out the rules and to check out this topic I'm going to link here so you can add your channel subscriber button to the bottom of all of your messages ( this will remove that current error that is there now) https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello yeet. Your channel sounds promising.

You can ask any questions or doubts that you have or issues you face.
Before you ask check our FAQs
If the questions are not answering your issue please feel free to ask and our community will help us.
Thank you

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.