• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Heyyy This is my tread, you guys could check out my channel too!

Cool One

Subscriber Goal
User name: Cool One
Title of introduction: Heyyy This is my tread, you guys could check out my channel too!
Your name/ Alias: Jeremy Kyei-Boahen
Where are you from? Canada (Moved from The US in 2007)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it from a YouTuber and I find that it is a very good tool to use whether you are trying to get tips and tricks on how to grow your channel and the features to do it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums because I felt inspired to talk to others as well as sharing my content for others to know
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to accomplish a much larger audience and to achieve success for myself and for others.
How frequently do you upload? I upload once every 2 days however, I usually upload weekly due to school being in the way.
What are your hobbies? I am a College student in Montreal studying in Commerce and aside from school. I love to play games with my friends and hanging out with my siblings and parents as well as my cousins and other people in my community.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to achieve something and that is a massive following and to influence others that they can do it to. I also dream of being an accountant and teach others that, yes, it is tough, but as long as you work at it, it will come eventually no matter how long it will take.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8WzMYtHOKn1Hygxee1tBg/featured

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there brother. Glad to have you here.

Welcome to the community.We are here to help you out.If you have any doubt feel free to post them here.
Before you ask any doubts please verify with the FAQs to check if the issues have already been resolved.
Else ask us an any one of our community members will answer your question.