• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to use licenced music in your video

BoxAndOne

How does one get a licence to use the music in your video?

I see with some video's that they have in black letters "licence given to youtube by...." Is this legal use of copyright material? How does this work? I want to understand how this works :D

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How does one get a licence to use the music in your video?

I see with some video's that they have in black letters "licence given to youtube by...." Is this legal use of copyright material? How does this work? I want to understand how this works :D
ThereΓÇÖs a whole lot of topics on here, or you can search YouTube itself, I recommend Roberto Blake, I think heΓÇÖs covered this topic, I also recommend Nick Nimmin, also covered licensed music.

Me, I just go to the YouTube Studio audio library and pick from there, Videoleap also has some music to use as well, IΓÇÖve used music from Videoleap and no problems so far.

But for actual licensed music from big artists, not really a field IΓÇÖm familiar with, but just sharing my 2 cents worth :)

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
There is no need to mention the license or anything in your video. There won't be any copyright issues that might arise. Even if you are faced with it you can show your license.