• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Navy Sailor.......Need I say more! ;-)

TonysWillys

Subscriber Goal
User name: TonysWillys
Title of introduction: Navy Sailor.......Need I say more! ;-)
Your name/ Alias: Tony
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? Suggestion add in YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm ready to grow and wanted to speak and learn from like minded people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To bring laughter, WTH's, WTF's, as well as bring my Son and the Deaf community a channel they don't have to read the Closed Captions!!
How frequently do you upload? Starting Jan 25th, I will upload two shows a week.
What are your hobbies? My son's are my hobby and everything I do is for them!
What is your biggest dream? To know I was able to help one person smile!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AWpPuX4fhCJmQlAanL3dw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

• Love
Reactions: TonysWillys

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there tony. Welcome to our community. Glad to have you here.

You can ask any questions or doubts that you have or issues you face.
Before you ask check our FAQs
If the questions are not answering your issue please feel free to ask and our community will help us.
Thank you

Reactions: TonysWillys
OP
OP
TonysWillys

TonysWillys

Subscriber Goal
Hey there tony. Welcome to our community. Glad to have you here.

You can ask any questions or doubts that you have or issues you face.
Before you ask check our FAQs
If the questions are not answering your issue please feel free to ask and our community will help us.
Thank you
Thank you!!! TubeBuddy is exactly what I needed to put me on the right path and continue, I've learned a lot. I look forward to learning more from everyone.