• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Query regarding "how to gain more traffic and subscribers from another country and multiple countries?"

Jatinder Singh

I own a channel in India and the content of my channel is in German Language , how can I gain more subscribers from Germany and other German speaking countries ? does YouTube facilitate to select the multiple destinations to publish a particular video? and what will be role of hash tags , will they work?
please suggest

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Language at it one should be a big thing. I can't imagine German speaking videos show up in non German speaking countries? At least I have never seen a German speaking videos show up in search or as a recommended video.

Other than that I believe that the topic have a big effect on what countries watch your video. As an example I have a gaming channel and when I do videos for one of my channels main games I get about 30% of the views from the UK and only 2% of the views from the US. But when I do videos for another of my channels main games I get about 16% US views and only 4% UK views. So you need to find topics that are popular in the countries you want views from.

Reactions: Jatinder Singh