• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Big Rich Official Intro

biggerfish

TubeBuddy Legend
www.bigpromotions.net
Subscriber Goal
User name: biggerfish
Title of introduction: Big Rich Official Intro
Your name/ Alias: Big Rich
Where are you from? Dallas, Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through tons of of creator affiliate links (Shelly Saves, Doc Rock, Nimmin - not sure which, probably others). Been a long time fan, recently upgraded to Legend to get that sweet sweet Competitor Analysis
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Rob Balasabas and Andrew Kan made me do it. Tryna up my YouTube game.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Establish myself and my company as experts in marketing via imprinted swag and merch. We create physical connections between companies and customers.
How frequently do you upload? Live weekly podcast, plus a weekly 'tips' or 'how-to' marketing video.
What are your hobbies? Pre pandemic I was an improv comedy performer, student, and general junkie. Started getting more into sketch writing and performing. A little open mic stand-up comedy, but not much.
What is your biggest dream? Living on a boat, but a boat as big as my house.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAmLb45Uq4CSldbySqfn2A

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: biggerfish

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there buddy. Big rich welcome to the community.

You can ask any doubts here
I or other people in the community will help you out.
before you ask any question in the community check the FAQs
If the question is not here someone will help you.

Reactions: biggerfish