• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel <3

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Laurenk
Title of introduction: <3
Your name/ Alias: Lauren K
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy back in 2018 when I posted my first video, I think I may have googled How to become a YouTuber or something along them lines.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined as sometimes I need a little advice but I don't actually know anybody who does YouTube so I've never had anybody to turn to when I need help. I love it that everyone on TubeBuddy is willing to help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: So, I'd really love a good amount of subs. I'm not looking to become super famous or the next Jefferee Starr. I've wanted to do YouTube since being in school, I am now 23 so it's been a dream of mine for years. I have watched YouTube since Zoella, Alfie, Joe Sugg, Jack and Finn, Mazzi Maz were around, I then started watching Lauren Curtis, Jefferee and Carli Bybel, then I came across some smaller accounts such as Summer xo, Demi Donnelly and I decided that I really want to do the same. I want to be successful on YouTube and I'd love to be monetized however I'm doing this as it's a dream of mine. I have always looked up to other YouTubers and I've decided now is the time that I try and do the same.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I love doing make up, hair, I love fashion, travelling, reading. I love the Law Of Attraction so I read a lot of books on positivity etc. I love shopping, spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends.
What is your biggest dream? As I said above, You Tube has been a dream job of mine for many years now however due to my anxiety, I've not had the confidence to do it. I feel like now, with COVID and all the lockdowns, what better time to do it? I'd love to get my voice out there and do something for myself that my family and I can be proud of.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNCfYUzVTVWqqFN1bUii1w/featured

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I see you've been posting and asking questions already. Great to have you here!

• Love
Reactions: Laurenk
OP
OP
Laurenk

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Awww thank you!!!! This forum is great, wish I'd known about it sooner

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
welcome buddy.

You can ask any doubts here
I or other people in the community will help you out.
before you ask any question in the community check the FAQs
If the question is not here someone will help you.