• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Video Ideas

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hi Everyone,

I've recently started my channel, I am hoping to have a channel like Summer xo or Demi Donnelly. I don't want to be too professional, I want my videos to be fun for girls around my age (23). I love watching story times, Q&A's etc. However I have no idea what I could do for my next video. I really don't want to do any tutorials or hauls at the moment but I'd love to do a video where I can just talk and show my chatty personality. I'm the most talkative person ever. Has anybody got any ideas I could use for my new videos?

Thanks!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I suggest seeking inspiration by watching others and then following their lead. It helps to keep the topic relevant towards a particular keyword ohrase for search sake (this is a grest practice to get into). And then just run with it. See what happens!

MrGoodhand

If you are trying to find video ideas, start Googling things. Look in the "People Also search for" sections. For example, if you want to do a "How-to" video, then you search, quite simply, "How to do things" in google. Then, Google will supply a number of autogenerated outcomes in the dropdown, and a section for "People also search for" appear. This is google's way of showing you "This is what people are looking for!"

You can also do "How to do *" Which will show a different list.

At the very bottom of the SERP (Search Engine Results Page), there is also a section called
Searches related to "Query entered"

This is another flag for finding topics people are actually searching for on google. The same applies to YouTube, which is technically a Search Engine. Google doesn't tell you the search volume, but they are telling you that people ARE looking for it.